Felix and the Prince
Things I expect to find at Gadleigh Castle:
– Rare stained glass, the subject of my dissertation.
– Peace and quiet, to finish said dissertation.
– An escape from the paparazzi swarming around my starlet mother’s latest blockbuster release.
Things I don’t expect to find:
– A hidden door leading to a secret room.
– The most gorgeous man I’ve ever set eyes on.
Things I know are expected of me in life:
– One day soon I will become the King of Liorland.
– I will marry a nice woman who will become queen.
– I will provide heirs to my family’s monarchy.
Reasons that might be difficult
– I’m gay.
– I’m falling in love with Felix Wilde.
– He has no idea I’m royal.
Also in this series: